Friday, May 6, 2016

Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to my blog, I know some of you might be thinking, "Why would someone want to write about serial killers?!". I've decided to focus on the minds of serial killers for my Passion Project because it fascinates me knowing the different neurological reasons for one to commit murder. There are several different types of killers, and I'm here to elaborate on their psychological traits. This topic is important to me because learning more about the psychology of serial killers as I write this blog will help encourage my desire to work in criminal justice. My goal for this project is to educate the readers of famous serial killers and their psychological classification. I'd like to warn that this blog may not be suitable for viewers under the age of 13. Thanks!

Courtesy of Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment